The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has announced from 20th February 2017, the arrangement to lodge certain visas in Australia will change
- Career visa (subclass 836)
- Visitor visa (subclass 600 Tourist Stream)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)
- New Zealand (Family Relationship) visa (subclass 461)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
It is mentioned from the Website that the Department’s Preferred lodgment method for visas will continue to be online through Immi Account(is the online platform to all the online services provided by Department of Immigration and Border Protection.)
And this option is available for the Visitor visa (subclass 600 Tourist Stream) applications.
The paper lodgment option is available for all the subclasses but however the paper application form must be sent by courier or to the address which specified on the application form.