The Australian government introduced 4 new subclasses from 19th November 2016. These subclasses are useful for graduates and who wants to enter Australia for temporary work or specified activity as explained below.
Newly introduced subclasses are:
Subclass 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa:
This visa would be for those who want to work in Australia for a short term period like 3 months or 6 months based on the circumstances.
For more details visit on https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/400
Subclass 403 Temporary work (International Relations) visa:
Visa for short stay with required formalities!!
This visa allows you to come Australia on temporary basis to: Participate in the seasonal worker programmer, as a person with statutory privileges and immunities, to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school. To undertake full time domestic work for a diplomat, in relation to bilateral agreement. For more details visit on https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/403
Subclass 407 Training visa:
This visa for people to undertake occupational training or participate in classroom based professional development activities.
For More information https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/temporary-activity-visa-changes#
Subclass 408 Temporary Activity visa:
This visa would be for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:
- To work in the entertainment industry
- To participate in a non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organization
- To observe or participate as an academic in a research project
- To undertake full-time religious work
- To participate in a special programme to enhance international relations and cultural exchange
- To participate in high-level sports (including training)
- To work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement
- To participate in an Australian government endorsed event
- To work as a superyacht crew member
- To undertake full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives.
Apply Now: http://www.futureinaustralia.com/register.