Permanent Work Visas

If you hold an Australian permanent visa, you are an Australian permanent resident.

This is a comprehensive list of Permanent work visas available.

Regional Visas

Visas for skilled migrants to live and work in regional Australia.

  • Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 187) – Sponsorship needed
  • Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (subclass 191)

Skilled Migration Visas

Visas for skilled migrants to live and work anywhere in Australia.

  • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) – Sponsorship needed
  • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) – Sponsorship needed
  • Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)

Distinguished Talent Visas

Visas for people who have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in an eligible field, including Global Talent Independent applicants.  

  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) – Sponsorship needed
  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858) – Sponsorship needed
Scroll to top