Short stay work visas

This is a list of Short stay work visas available.

Working Holiday Maker visas

Visas for young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.

  • Work and holiday (subclass 462)
  • Working holiday visa (subclass 417)

Pacific and seasonal work visas

Visas for workers to participate in the Pacific Labour Scheme or Seasonal Worker Program.

  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)  Pacific Labour scheme – endorsement needed
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) – Seasonal Worker Program – endorsement needed

Temporary activity and specialist visas

Visas for specific types or highly specialised work on a short-term basis.

  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – sponsorship needed for some streams
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) 
Scroll to top