Australia PR benefits to parents

Are you an Australia Citizen/ Permanent Resident? Wants to bring your parents to Australia? A MARA Agent will help you out, find out how?
Australia government has introduced the visa subclass called contributory parent temporary visa.
This visa lets your parents to live in Australia for up to two years who are outside of Australia, if
they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
If you want to know about this Visa please contact us with the below information


Apply Now:

Australia PR benefits to parents

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top