If you are seeking an assessment with FIA for migration purposes, download this application form. Refer to the relevant guidelines for the list of documents you will need to provide. All applicants must complete the same form, however, the sections to complete will depend on the type of assessment being sought. Follow the instructions on the form. Submitting an application Please note the following:
- You will need to email the form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the subject line: Skills assessment application – nominated occupation – your name. For example Skills assessment application – welfare worker – John Smith.
- You must include all pages of the form, even if they were not relevant to your application.
- You must name each document. For example work experience reference letter
- All attachments should be PDF files or Word documents. Photos are not accepted. If you have a large number of files you can compress them in a zip folder.
- Applicants must provide 600dpi colour scans of the certified copies of the original documents. Low quality scanned copies will not be accepted.
- The words ‘certified true copy of the original’
- The signature of the certifying officer
- The name and address or provider/registration number (where appropriate) of the certifying officer legibly printed below the signature