Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement for Students
As per the new Streamlined process, the department has introduced Genuine Temporary entrant requirement which has to be satisfied by the students. Some of the major things which the department looks into the background of the student are described as
- The students situation in the home country
- Students academic record
- Student links with Australia
- The students intention to remain in Australia
- For School sector –inappropriate study plans
- Students use of fraudulent documents / statements
- The student intention to take a short course on Australia and whether the proposed study is consistent with the applicants circumstances.
- The student intention to comply with any condition subject to which the visa is granted
- The student relationship and other personnel factors in the home country…. And many more
For more information , it is advised to contact the office for a clear understanding of this requirement. Under the streamlined process, the department is committed to have a telephonic interview of the student. If they are not convinced with any information , they may call the student for the face to face interview.
Some of the question which the department covers during the interview process are
- What course you are attending in Australia?
- Which college / university you are attending?
- Which campus you are going to attend in Australia?
- What is your educational background?
- Why do you want to take this course?
- How long is the course duration?
- In what way this course is going to help you in your career?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Why they are sponsoring you ?
- What you want to do after completing your course?……many more .
These are some of the basic questions they ask the students and much more information and related questions which the department is concerned can be provided when you contact FIA.